The 2020 season is drawing to a close, and so the club is now looking to finalise it’s award winners for 2020.
Nominations for team awards are now closed.
The 2020 season is drawing to a close, and so the club is now calling for nominations for the 4 major club awards. The awards and their criteria are listed below.
VOTING FOR TEAM AWARDS HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO FRIDAY 6TH NOVEMBER 2020.
To make a nomination, click HERE.
Female & Male Player of the Year
- Level of performance or improvement and achievements while representing the club
- Level of commitment to the club
- Level of performance and achievements while participating at a higher representative level (eg state championships, regionals, state team, TIS scholarship, SEABL, national representation
- Potential to go further in the sport
- Player attendance at team training, respect for coaches and team mates, and level of good sportsmanship and values on and off the court
Ray Stearnes Memorial Coach of the Year Award
- Demonstrated excellence or improvement at an individual level
- Demonstrated excellence or improvement at a team level
- Strong relationship with player group
- Commitment to uphold the club values and mission
Bob Smith Memorial Clubperson of the Year Award
- Selfless commitment to uphold the club values and mission
- Contribution of significant hours of volunteer time to the club in 2020